I ran as fast as I could but my wife caught me :( I am soooooo tired now! I have always been really good at tag, but for some reason Robin was able to run me down. She doesn't play fair though, she tagged me really hard across my bald head. I have a few tricks up my sleeve though, so you better watch out. Anyway, since I am now it and have to chase you guys all over the place, I figured I would take my time. Is there really a reason to run myself ragged? I mean I can just sit back and watch all of you run around like chickens with your heads cut off....screaming at the top of your lungs "DON'T TAG ME, I WAS ALREADY IT!" But guess what, yes it's true, I am the one that turns around and tags you right back after you tag me! So here I go....READY OR NOT!!!
Here is your mission, if you choose to accept.
First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Ok, here are a few things that you definitely don't know about me.
1. I once was arrested for cocaine paraphernalia.
(I never went to jail or even the police station)
(You will have to ask me to explain another time)
2. I once jumped off a bridge over the Indian River in Daytona Beach
3. I applied to be on the hit TV show "Survivor"
(I am soooo waiting for them to call me!)
4. I was run over by a Semi Truck....same one twice!
5. I always sleep on the left side of the bed.
(not my choice but it just happens Robin liked the right side when we got married)
6. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....
I was hit by a train....in the head no less....blood, brains, stitches and all!
(YES, a real train moving down the tracks)
(Another story to be told at another time!!!)
So if you knew some of those then that means you know me pretty good.....if you didn't then you need to spend more time with me and learn some stuff!
Now that I finally chased you down...I must say to you - "YOUR IT"