Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What's Up With Us? Soccer Season!

Here it is our 5th season playing soccer as the Penguins! Every year is a little bit different but always a blast. I really enjoy coaching the kids in soccer. Last year Hannah had to move up so she was on an older team called the Pythons. I was very excited to have both Hannah and Jacob back together on the same team. We are a pretty good looking group if you ask me.

We have played 4 games so far and it has been fun. Jacob plays goalie alot and offensive center. Hannah is an awesome defensive player so she plays in the fullback position. I have tried her in the goal a few times and she always gives me mean looks but does pretty good. I am very proud of both of them and know if they keep it up they could both play high school soccer.

Hear are a few action shots that my wonderful wife took during our last game. Also she is the one who took our team picture I posted above. She is sooo talented! We have a game on Saturday so pray for us to do well. We would love another win!

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

Glad you haven't given up posting...it makes me smile to see you so involved in Hannah and Jacob's lives. All the pictures were great but the action shots were FANTASTIC.